“Travelling is what I really love”
I have been a passionate traveller since I was a young girl. At first it was like playing a game, but as I grew up I realized that I could turn my passion into a profession. Since then I have been taking tourists from all over the world around Italy’s places of art or revealing to them little, unknown destinations full of history and charm. I have also toured over Europe, being constantly keen to highlight the amazing cultural heritage of this Continent. I like thinking of myself as a curious and outgoing person and this helps me enjoy my job, having to stretch out to achieve higher standards all the time. I enjoy very much my job particularly when I tour manage music groups such as choirs, jazz and big bands, symphony orchestras, as the experiences we share are always unique and professionally very rewarding. On top of that I can organize music join concerts featuring choirs coming from foreign countries. When I am not travelling, I act as official city guide taking tourists on a sighseeing tour of Vicenza, the town of Architect Andrea Palladio, listed on the World Heritage by UNESCO, the historic villas of the Veneto Region, the I World War sites on Vicenza’s Prealps. I often like to suggest themed or tailored-made tours where tourists may enjoy an amazing mixture of Culture, Art, Tastes of the land and natural highlights as well as “the spirit of the locals ” that is the essence of their way of living : an experience not to be missed!
(with English language qualification)
Guided tours to discover Vicenza, included in Unesco’s World Heritage List, its surrounding province, the historic villas of Veneto, including:
– Palladian architecture of Vicenza.
– Roman and Medioeval Vicenza.
– Industrial archaeology.
– The Brenta Riviera – the Villa veneta civilisation.
– The First World War – thematic itineraries.
– Walled cities – Bassano del Grappa and Marostica.
– Tastes of Vicenza.
– Tailored-made itineraries by arrangements.
(with French and English language qualification)
Available for incoming and outgoing tours including:
– Musical groups and choirs touring Italy and abroad.
– Cultural tour groups in Italy and abroad.
– Outlet shopping consultancy.
– Food and wine itineraries.
– Sailing tours of the Venetian Laguna.
– Assistance for business affairs.
– – Tailored-made itineraries by arrangements.
Copyright © Daniela Casa
Sede 44, via Maglio – 36014 Santorso (VI) -Italy
phone +39.0445.540356 – mobile +39.328.2483641
Vat code: 03740840248